Step to New Horizons
A Family and Friends Fun Walk and Food Drive to Benefit Horizons at the Jersey Shore
When: Saturday, November 21st (Rain date: Sunday, November 22nd)
Where: Christian Brothers Academy, Lincroft
Time: 9:30am – 1:30pm (choose your own start time to ensure social-distancing)
Grab the “Family You Choose” and join us at CBA on Nov. 21st!
Thank you to our generous sponsors (list in formation):
The Riker Family
The Luby Family
Christian Brothers Academy
Sherman Jewelers, Atlantic Highlands
- Teams (families, groups of friends, clubs, scout troops, etc.) and individuals will raise money before the event and walk a distance of their choosing to support Horizons at the Jersey Shore.
- After registration, you will receive a link to your personalized fundraising page.
- The event will run for 4 hours with staggered starts/finishes to allow for social distancing.
- All ages welcome!
- Participants can also consider walking with us **virtually** from their neighborhood!
- Please additionally consider bringing non-perishable items listed below, which will be delivered to Horizons families.
Fundraising Champion Goals Teams will be recognized on event signage to say THANK YOU for fundraising for Horizons!
- Silver: $250 or more raised ($250 provides 10 at-home STEAM kits for Horizons students)
- Gold: $500 or more raised ($500 provides wireless hotspots for ten families every month.)
- Platinum: $1,000 or more raised ($1,000 provides one week of summer instruction for one Horizons class)
- All In: $2,500 or more raised ($2,500 provides one year of programming for one Horizons student)
**There will be fun prizes for the teams that raise the most money!**
Click here to register a team or individual today!
Sponsorship and Underwriting Opportunities
Thank you to businesses and individuals who would like to support Step to New Horizons by underwriting key aspects of the fun walk!
- $5,000 Event Sponsor
- $2,500 "Set the Pace" Sponsor
- $1,000 “Don’t Stop the Music” DJ Sponsor
- $500 “Watering Hole” Sponsor
- $500 “Snack Break” Sponsor
- $250 Team Sponsor