2022 Volunteer Application
PLEASE NOTE: THE DATES LISTED BELOW ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO ONGOING PROJECTS AT OUR HOST SCHOOLS. WE APPRECIATE YOUR FLEXIBILITY.
We will be hosting programs at RCDS, CBA, and Red Bank Primary School this summer. We have limited volunteer slots at each location and appreciate everyone's willingness to be at all three as needed. Thank you!
* Horizons volunteers must have completed at least 7th grade.
* Priority will be given to those who have volunteered at one or more Super Saturdays or other special events during the Horizons school-year program.
* Once selected as a Horizons volunteer, all volunteers are required to attend one orientation meeting, to sign the Code of Conduct, and to complete all necessary paperwork.
* As a learning opportunity, all volunteers are expected to participate in one or more fundraising activities to truly understand all aspects of our organization.
* All Horizons volunteers are strongly encouraged to participate in Horizons Giving Day on May 19. A link to register for this important initiative will be sent upon acceptance. Prizes will be awarded for outstanding performance.
* All Horizons volunteers will be expected to sell at least $100 of raffle tickets. There will be prizes for outstanding performance including a special field trip for that volunteer's class.
Submit your completed online application by May 13, 2022. Please forward any questions to email@example.com.
(* Denotes Required Fields)