2020 Volunteer Application
* Horizons volunteers must have completed at least 7th grade.
* Priority will be given to those who have volunteered at one or more Super Saturdays during the Horizons school-year program.
* Once selected as a Horizons volunteer, all volunteers are required to attend one orientation meeting, to sign the Code of Conduct, and to complete all necessary paperwork.
* As a learning opportunity, all volunteers are expected to participate in one or more fundraising activities to truly understand all aspects of our organization.
* All Horizons volunteers are strongly encouraged to participate in Horizons Giving Day on May 20. A link to register for this important initiative will be sent upon acceptance. Prizes will be awarded for outstanding performance.
* All Horizons volunteers will be expected to sell at least $100 of raffle tickets. There will be prizes for outstanding performance including a special field trip for that volunteer's class.
Submit your completed online application by May 1, 2020. Please forward any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(* Denotes Required Fields)